Meet me at the Flagpole

Life in Third/Fourth Grade

Thursday, October 8, 2009

What are some of the things you look for in a friend?

not mean
stands up for you when you get hurt
likes the same things you do
good company
to not call you names
nice
say nice things
friendly
someone who doesn't tell your secrets to anyone
trust
loyalty
humble
helpful

We can all use a reminder!
Posted by J-me at 10:37 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (36)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ▼  October (18)
      • Hallow Ween
      • When I grow up
      • If I could visit any continent
      • I wish for many things.
      • I drum to the beat.
      • It's good for my brain.
      • kids + headphones = no shame
      • Pokemon Club
      • Joke of the day
      • My best birthday
      • Halloween is almost here.
      • What are some of the things you look for in a friend?
      • I want to collect every Pokemon card.
      • I have a meteorite
      • I like to play with my stuffed dragons.
      • I think I was waiting for about 30 minutes
      • The Good Girls
      • Being nice pays.
    • ►  September (4)
Simple theme. Theme images by lishenjun. Powered by Blogger.