Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I think I was waiting for about 30 minutes

Cute little girl in my class got a message to meet her sister at the flagpole and walk home after school.  This was a change from the original plan to meet their mom.  About thirty minutes after the bell rang I was cleaning and doing some stuff around the classroom when little sister came into my room. 

Are you my sister's teacher? 
Yes, I am.
Do you know which door she left through?
Just the normal one.  She went to meet you.
Ohhh.  I think I was waiting for her at the other spot.  I think she was at the flagpole.
Yes, she went to meet you.
Ohhh.  I think I was waiting for about 30 minutes for her but she never came.  Ohhh.  I think I know was supposed to meet her at the flagpole.
Ok.  Well, she was going to walk home.
Ohhh.  Ok.

I guess they didn't quite get the same message.  The funny thing is how long little sister waited.  The whole school is empty except for the teachers and janitors.  Good luck little sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment