Meet me at the Flagpole

Life in Third/Fourth Grade

Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween is almost here.

Halloween is almost here.  Prepare to go out in the darkness of outside.  Get ready to goo and scare.  Halloween may frighten you when it's close by.  After Halloween is over don't hide in your covers.  Be happy for lots of candy.
Posted by J-me at 7:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (36)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ▼  October (18)
      • Hallow Ween
      • When I grow up
      • If I could visit any continent
      • I wish for many things.
      • I drum to the beat.
      • It's good for my brain.
      • kids + headphones = no shame
      • Pokemon Club
      • Joke of the day
      • My best birthday
      • Halloween is almost here.
      • What are some of the things you look for in a friend?
      • I want to collect every Pokemon card.
      • I have a meteorite
      • I like to play with my stuffed dragons.
      • I think I was waiting for about 30 minutes
      • The Good Girls
      • Being nice pays.
    • ►  September (4)
Simple theme. Theme images by lishenjun. Powered by Blogger.