Meet me at the Flagpole

Life in Third/Fourth Grade

Monday, March 15, 2010

The daily journal promt was this:  If you could solve any problem, what would it by and why?

A:  If I could solve any problem it would be to stop my parent's fighting...

:(
Posted by J-me at 9:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  March (5)
      • The daily journal promt was this:  If you could so...
      • I like this girls t-shirt today... Math book: I g...
      • What do I say to the kid who copied his entire pio...
      • "Miss A, how long does the essay have to be? "200...
      • Super Water
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (36)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (4)
Simple theme. Theme images by lishenjun. Powered by Blogger.