Monday, December 7, 2009
Sicky
Sweetest girl ever in my class came in this morning looking a little sick. I called on her for something and she answered but looked so sad. I asked her if she was feeling okay and she said no. I knew that she was sick so I was going to finish up our spelling pretest then send her to the office. While I was going through the list of words I came and sat at my desk to look at something. Next thing I knew girl was right in front of me and apparently she just threw up into the trash can right in front of me and I didn't even notice. How did I miss someone puking two feet away from me? I have no idea! Anyway, she went to the restroom, then to the office to go home. Poor kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment